Do you need kit for your team or club? Avenir Cycling has a team which specialises in design and production for customised team kit.
Our kit is highly technical, race-proven, and market-leading in design and construction. We will be happy to review any other quote you have received from other high-quality brands and try and beat it - we usually can.
Below, we've put together a bit of a roadmap on the process. In our experience, it always takes a little more time than you think to get the designs and order just right. We recommend allowing as much time as possible to allow for updates, adjustments and any delays (e.g. COVID19 issues etc).
Step 1: Simply get in touch
All you need to do is get in touch with us and give us a little more information about what you need for your team or club. Really useful info to get started is:
- Who you represent (Team/Club/Uni etc), and where you are located
- How many people you reckon you need kit for
- What products you are interested in (Jerseys/Shorts/Gilets/Caps etc)
Step 2: Review and response (24hrs)
Our Custom Kit Team will take a look at the info, and get right back to you. We respond to all enquiries within 24hrs, usually the same day.
We’ll ask for a few more key details, like your specific wishes or requirements.
Some examples could be:
- Logo requirements - for your team, club, or sponsors - how many logos you need, and their placements etc
Please note: We’ll need you to send us your specific logos - ideally in AI (Illustrator) files and PDF. If you need help with this, our in-house designers can help you. Plus, our graphic designers can help designing your logo too, no extra cost.
- Colour requirements - some teams have specific pantone colour requirements as per their team or College/Uni Colours. Pretty much anything is possible, we just need the specific pantone or palette requirements.
- Design requirements - do you have any specific requirements or ideas for the designs.
Please note: Here at Avenir Cycling we have built a reputation on a simple, clean and uncluttered design language. We are of course able to accommodate pantone and logo requirements, and other customisations, however we do try to keep our trademark clean Avenir aesthetic throughout all our designs.
- How many team members or club members you will require kit for, and specifically which items you are after.
- Jerseys - long sleeve/short sleeve
- Socks (Minimum order is 30 pairs for Socks)
- Gilets - lightweight/insulated
- Skin Suits (Long Sleeve/Short Sleeve
- Gloves (Minimum order is 50 pairs for gloves)
- Tri-Suits (Long sleeve/Short Sleeve/Sleeveless)
- Tech Hoodies - for on/off the bike
- Club Tech Tees
- Shoe covers
(If there is any item we’ve missed, please just ask! Chances are we can do it!)
Step 3: Costs and Quote (2-4 days)
Our Custom Kit Team will then take a look at the requirements, and liaise with our design and production teams to generate an idea of the costs. Please note, the minimum order quantity we can accept is around 15 pieces per garment, per colour - unless stated otherwise (e.g. Gloves and Socks).
We are confident that we can beat pretty much any other verified quote that you have received from other apparel companies (Rapha, Le Col, Castelli, Bioracer, Nopinz etc).
All our quotes are free and no-obligation.
Step 4: Design (2-4 days)
To create the designs we will require the logos (AI/PDF) and required placements to generate a mock-up.
Step 5: Sign-off and Order (48hrs)
- Option 1: We can then put together a bespoke order form for you and your team. This can be shared via a secure and private link with all members of your team or club, for them to select the items and sizes they wish to order.
- Option 2: The club secretary or representative can collate the specific numbers, sizes and items that you wish to order.
(Please note, we do need to hit the minimum order quantities (MOQ) for each item).
Step 5: Make payment
We will then generate an invoice for the kit, and send it to the club secretary or representative for payment. On receipt of payment we will send the order for production.
NEW: We now have the ability to create your own private team store on our website for your team/club kit order. This means that you can direct your members to the site to select and pay for whatever kit they want/need. Please note, the final order for each item must hit the minimum order quantity, or the order can't be processed. So for instance, if only 12 members order the Jersey, then we can't move forward (minimum order is 15).
Step 6: Production & Delivery (2-4 weeks - dependent on order size and complexity)
We will then produce the garments as per your specifications, and make delivery. Depending on the size of the order, and our production levels (and COVID), this may take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks from sign-off.
Total time - we recommend you allow 6-8 weeks for the order to be desigfned, made and delivered.
Items will be delivered to the specified address and representative.