We are delighted to announce the release of our highly anticipated 2020 Elite Collection. The range has been a little delayed due to COVID19, and for this we do apologise. Thank you to all our loyal riders & racers for their support and patience.
Continuous improvement is a big part of our ethos here at Avenir, so building on the success and feedback from our 2019 gear, we have a brand-new collection for Summer 2020. This includes upgrades and redesigns for all our gear, and a broader latitude of our collection to better cover changing climates, different environments, and riding conditions.
Upgrading our technical components across our range was at the top of the list. As well as improving fabric composition and performance, without compromising durability or comfort.
2020 Elite Jersey
We wanted to bring a much lighter, better ventilated jersey for the Summer season, improving aero-properties, cut, form & fit, and second-skin comfort.
- Upgraded MARC gripper waistband
- Improved fabrics - much lighter, better wicking, more ventilation
- Seamless sleeve design for increased comfort
- Improved ergonomic cut, form and fit - laser cut for accuracy
We'll be rolling out in our trade-team Midnight Black colours, with brand-new colours close behind.
We will also be bringing a long sleeve Autumn orientated jersey later on in the season for when the weather starts to turn, backed up by a thermal jersey for the Winter training months. This all keys into our roadmap target of improving the latitude of our range across all four seasons.
2020 Elite Bib Shorts
All-new - new fabrics, new grippers, new bib-yoke, new chamois.
Building on our strong foundations and detailed feedback from our pro-riders with over 5,000km of testing, racing & training, we've redesigned and improved the shorts from the ground-up.
- NEW Italian Dolomiti PRO 3D Chamois
- NEW Fabric composition - we’ve evolved our SpeedVane™ fabric to give an even better 4-way stretch for improved compression and rebound
- NEW Upgraded seamless bib-design
- NEW & improved MARC leg grippers with BE-SEEN reflective weave
The shorts will be followed by the same spec 2020 Bib-Tights for the late season, and we are currently testing our new-design deep-winter thermal bib-tights for Winter 2020 - these heavier tights will be made using a new Stelvio® fabric which is making its way through testing.
Elite Lightweight Gilet
Streamlined, aero, pocket-stuffable and windproof. Its lighter, more compact, and designed to work seamlessly within the new range.
Fitted with a Windproof front panel, plus highly breathable shell-mesh panels in the high-temp areas.
- Lightweight compound windbreaker fabric - lightweight, windproof and water-resistant
- Shell-mesh back panels: breathable and great for ventilation in high-temp zones when putting in those efforts
- Smooth sliding high-quality YKK® Vislon zips
- Performance-cut, form fitting, snug and aero - but not too restrictive
- Zipper cover tapes - no snags
- BE-SEEN® Hi-vis reflective piping for low-light conditions
- Lightweight and pocket-stuffable
A warmer, insulated version will follow closer to the Autumn months.
Base, Socks, Caps - all designed within the collection to complement each other. The same robust, lightweight design, and high-quality materials and components.
Shellmesh + Milksilk panels for unparalleled comfort - this base fits like a second skin. Designed for use year-round, it wicks sweat and regulates temperature - even during races and tough training efforts.
- Highly breathable
- Superb temperature regulation
- Flatlock seams & MilkSilk panels for superior comfort
- Highly effective wicking performance
Elite Aero Cycling Socks
No cycling outfit is complete without a good pair of socks. A brand-new product for 2020, we've added a pair of premium-quality aero socks to round out the collection.
Constructed with a Coolmax™ sole and Bilateral anti-slip stripe textured stockings, these socks feature soft, high-wicking Coolmax yarn for maximum comfort. Lightweight, breathable and wicking, with grippers to secure the socks in place on the ankles/calves.
Elite Lightweight Cap
A nod to cycling’s heritage and tradition, and also a very practical riding accessory.
This cycling cap is made from a super-soft and lightweight technical polyester that will stop sweat from dripping into your eyes. The SPF resistant fabric is extremely fast-drying and highly breathable for even the warmest days in the Alps.
Slim, lightweight, and designed to fit perfectly under your bike helmet, it can easily be folded into your jersey pocket when not needed.
- Highly breathable and quick-drying
- Designed for under the helmet or on its own
- Sun protection
- One-size fits most
- Elasticated for a superb fit
Initially available in Midnight Black, you can expect new colours and products to follow very closely behind.
Stay up to date by following our social media, and signing up to our mailing list for news, drops and exclusive offers.