Strong, fast, lightweight, and now warm.
Meet our brand new Avenir Cycling Elite long sleeve thermal cycling jersey. Now available for both male and female riders, this jersey features a brushed, light-fleece thermal lining to keep you warm and comfortable through deep Winter.
As we approach the coldest months of the year, maintaining temperature on the bike, in the worst weather conditions is always a challenge. Whilst some riders will opt for turbo sessions to see them through the winter period, that works for some, however here at Avenir it's our aim to keep our riders outside and on their bikes all year round.
Our newly developed Elite Winter Thermal Range is designed just for that.
Low profile, breathable and toasty warm, designed to layer up/down with a base layer under, or our Winter jacket outside according to the weather conditions, this Jersey treads the finest of lines between warmth and comfort, whilst remaining true to our core technical performance and aerodynamic profile.
Developed with the revolutionary Italian-made MITI Stelvio® Carbon rear panel - a highly technical fabric blended with carbon fibre to dramatically speed up moisture wicking and maintain comfort and core-temp, and vastly increasing durability and long-life.
We’ve cut it to be slim, but not restrictive, to ensure nothing flaps in the wind and slows you down. Slim-fitting cuffs and a slightly longer rear-panel are designed to seal out drafts, with the Italian-made MARC waistband to keep the jersey securely in place.
As with all our designs, quality YKK® smooth-slide zips for easy, one-handed adjustment, as well as reinforced rear cargo pockets for ride essentials, and finished with reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Durable Italian Stelvio® Carbon Fabric - increased wicking, unrivalled durability
- Articulated raglan sleeve design for optimum on-bike positioning and comfort
- Male & Female specific cuts
- Slim cuffs to seal out the wind
- Lightweight, fleece-lined breathable technical fabrics - carbon fibre blended
- Full length, smooth-slide YKK zipper for easy, one-handed adjustment
- Longer back for increased coverage - no pesky drafts
- Italian made M.A.R.C. Elastic waistband keeps the jersey in place during your ride, nice and secure
- Reinforced rear cargo pockets with secure storage capacity for all rides
- Reflective elements positioned at key points ensure you're seen when riding into the night.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Italian MITI Stelvio Carbon：83% Polyester, 16% Elastane, 1% Carbon fibre weave
Coming very soon along with the rest of our Deep Winter collection - make sure you sign up to our mailing list on our website for details of the launch date - and we’ll send you an instant discount code when you sign up too ↓